How can you analyze the effectiveness of your online communications efforts? How do you determine the ROI of your social media outreach and engagement practices?
We utilize realtime data gathered from Google Analytics and/or Hubspot to help you understand which of your marketing efforts are the most effective in terms of reaching your audience and getting them to take desired actions (engaging, donating, submitting applications, etc.).
Our measurement and analysis services include:
- Analytics Assessment and Reporting to help you set up Google Analytics goals in a manner that reflects your overall marketing goals and then create visual dashboards and monthly reports so that your marketing team receives relevant information pertaining to how your target audience engages with your web site and whether inquiries are converting to applications, alumni are donating online, etc.
- Analytics Training is a hands-on workshop delivered on campus that will help you understand exactly how to read analytics data, how to segment your web site users, and how to improve the sections of your website that are currently ineffective. You will also learn how to set up Google Analytics Goals, create and read reports, and determine how your analytics data has implications for your web site content, navigation, and design.
- We are partnered with iModules, a provider of fundraising and marketing software specific to alumni and institutional advancement efforts. We offer an Alumni Analytics Assessment and Reporting service so that users of iModules’ software can better answer questions, such as:
- How many people added alumni events to their calendars?
- What are the most popular news items on your alumni site?
- For what events are people registering?
- What pages generate the most interest?
- What pages most often encourage users to register for homecoming?
- What pages do users visit who come from Facebook and other social media applications?
- How many users make an online donation to the school?